This fine residence is set on an excellent site with panoramic views across Lough Ree
Most idyllic sought after location with direct access to, and overlooking Lough Ree. So, if you are looking for a property that provides you with unique internal design fantastic scenery and a second to none scenic location, then look no further. Barrymore is a charming five bedroom detached family home tastefully finished, and beautifully presented. This property is exceptionally well laid out and has an abundance of natural light flowing through it, with superb lake views from the entire ground floor rooms.
Barrymore is ideally positioned with direct access to Lough Ree, 10 minute walk to Hodson Bay Hotel / Golf Club and located ‘c’ 10 minutes’ drive from the bustling town of Athlone with it myriad of wonderful amenities & access to the M6 Dublin/Galway Motorway. Closer to home, this location is perfect for walks and relaxation being surrounded by one of the most beautiful locations in Ireland.
It is the idyllic lakeside setting that makes it such an appealing property.
- Idyllic setting on Lough Ree.
- Spectacular views and direct lake access.
- ‘c’ 1.13 acre site
- Superb condition and beautifully decorated throughout.
- Borgia Italian Ceramic Tiles fitted to the entire ground floor.
- Highly sought-after location.
- Quiet, mature residential area.
- Immaculately presented mature, gardens with patio and decking area.
- Detached garage.
- Oil fired central heating with gas & solid fuel.
- Built in 1993
- BER – C2
- TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 283.74 sq.m. (3,054 sq.ft)