Ellerslie, is situated within the prestigious area of Garden Vale, Athlone. This beautifully maintained period property is located along the leafy approach into the heart of Athlone Town from the Ballymahon Road.
Designated as being of ‘Regional Importance’, by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Ellerslie is a richly detailed and eclectic house with arts-and-crafts style influences. This house was built by R.V. Smith in c.1897 to designs by the architect William A. Tanner.
The property is an end-of-terrace, three-bay, three storey house, comprising formal dining room, reception room, kitchen and 6 bedrooms together with substantial commercial and/or accommodation space at ground floor level which was previously used as an oral surgery practice.The property is set back from the road on its own grounds with rendered wall, brick piers and cast-iron railings to the road frontage. It also boasts a site area of 0.074ha, which includes a large rear garden with ample car parking. The site is zoned ‘Mixed-Use’.
- Large garage and garden
- Large site Zoned ‘Mixed Use’ | Site area 0.074 Ha
- 6 Bedroom residence
- Substantial commercial accommodation
- Three Bay Three storey period house
- Designed by the architect William A. Tanner
- Regional Importance’, by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage,
- Located in the Heart of Athlone
- Prestigious Period Property
- Ample Car Parking
- BER exemptions
|Address:||"Ellerslie", No 9 Garden Vale|
|Year Built:||c. 1897|