This superb 4 bedroom semi-detached property overlooks a large green area to the front and is situated in a highly sought after residential location within minutes’ walk of Athlone town centre and the Athlone Train and Bus Station. It is 3km from Coosan Point on Lough Ree and beside the M6 motorway. There are many excellent amenities in the area including schools, such as, Coosan National School, Churches, Clonbrusk Primary Care Centre, Arcadia Retail Centre which hosts Apple Green Service Station, B&Q among many other businesses.
This beautiful home is well-maintained and has had substantial work carried out by the owners over the years. To the rear of the property there are fantastic mature trees and a very private garden. This home has ample off-street parking to the front.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
– Beautiful family home.
– Large rear garden.
– Converted Attic Room with toilet, suitable for an office
– 3 Reception Rooms
– Fibre Broadband
– Downstairs toilet and Shower
– Large Utility Room
– Garage attached with internal entrance from the Utility Room
– Ample off-street parking.
– Private Garden
– Cobble lock driveway.
– Oil fired central heating.
– Within minutes’ walk of Athlone town centre, Train and Bus Station.
– Kingstar insert solid fuel stove fitted.
– Garage 22” x 9” – Full Power
– Double glazed PVC windows.
– Overlooking large green area to the front.
– Minutes walk to the Greenway, 3 Secondary Schools, Athlone GAA and Athlone Regional Sports Centre
– BER – E1
This building's BER Rating is: